Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops Playthough Part 2

Ok, sorry this took so long everyone, I recently switched computers and have been re-installing programs for the past while, so here's the next part of my Black Ops playthough update.

     So, since I only rented Black Ops I took it back to the store a while back, but I'll tell you what I did before then.  I beat the game twice, once on Recruit, and once on Normal, and I must say it had one of the better Call of Duty story lines I've encountered yet.  I did however think that it was still a bit lacking.  There is a lot, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT of language in that game and A LOT of blood and gore.  I'd even go as far to say that it was a bit excessive.  I won't spoil it for anyone but I will say this, there is only one major plot twist in the whole entire game, which was rather disappointing for me, but I guess not everyone cared that much.
     Next I went into a bit more depth with the multiplayer.  It seems to me that the mulitplayer is just an expanded and slightly improved version of Modern Warfare 2.  I'm not complaining, it was pretty good, but it just wasn't something I think I could really get obsessed over like some people... (Reiminator31).
     The one game mode that I really got into though, was the Nazi Zombies.  It's not the same as Firefight but it was a nice change of pace.  I have to say my favorite map was 'five' which takes place in the pentagon.  You can only unlock this map by beating the game however, so don't freak out when it's not there at first.
     All in all, I'd have to say that Black Ops was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it definitely wasn't all it was made out to be.  Nazi Zombies was a nice change of pace and is definitely unique, the muliplayer was just an MW2 Expansion more or less, and the Campaign was really disappointing.  All in all, Black Ops was the best Call of Duty yet!  I can now say I did my part, and tried both Call of Duty and Halo, and I've mostly made my derision.  However, I'm not going to tell you yet because you haven't red my Halo Reach review yet.  I will post it soon, so look out for it, until next time, Peace off!

No comments:

Post a Comment